Refunds for Chorley Flower Show
It was such as shame that we had to cancel the Sunday of Chorley Flower Show and we’d like to thank everyone for their patience while we sorted out the details as to how people can get refunds. We will refund the full price of a Sunday ticket and half the value of a weekend ticket:
- If you purchased through Eventbrite (this is the platform used by chorleyflowershow.com) you will automatically be refunded in the coming days
- If you purchased through Groupon or Wowcher/Living Social you need to contact the vendor directly
- If you purchased a ticket either at the council’s Union Street offices, Malcolm’s Musicland, Botany Bay or Café Ambio you will be able to claim a full refund from Friday 3 August.
People will need to come to the council’s Union Street offices with:
- Their wristband(s)
- A proof of purchase (if they have one)
- A form of ID
- If you paid by card we will need the card you purchased the tickets with
Refunds will not be able to be claimed at Malcolm’s Musicland, Botany Bay or Café Ambio.
You will have until Friday 17 August to claim your refund.